Its Monday 5-08-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
What busy weekend. Three baseball games, two softball games, and Little League pictures took up most of the time. Throw in the normal biweekly shopping and you have one sore and exhausted model railroader.

I did get to work on the layout and got the foam base done in the area of the stream.

C

Catt

I got one 53' trailer started.Got some track down on the 2TRAK,and started bashing a 28' freight pup.

I also got some cleaning done in the trainroom.

I also finally found some pics online of the ARL Marine honor trailer which is the main reason for scratching the 53'ers.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Catt said:
I got one 53' trailer started.Got some track down on the 2TRAK,and started bashing a 28' freight pup.

I also got some cleaning done in the trainroom.

I also finally found some pics online of the ARL Marine honor trailer which is the main reason for scratching the 53'ers.
Neat - glad you found a pic :) I always like that, when I can see a prototype :)

It ain't snowing, so you must not have cleaned too much :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
TomPM said:
What busy weekend. Three baseball games, two softball games, and Little League pictures took up most of the time. Throw in the normal biweekly shopping and you have one sore and exhausted model railroader.

I did get to work on the layout and got the foam base done in the area of the stream.
Sounds like my weekend, all running around :( Went to 3 flea markets - didnt get much at all.. just some extrension cords :(

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Spent Saturday at my in-laws garage sale. I actually took some model supplies along to work on there but It was too cool outside to work so I ended up reading inside for the most part, got a good book, Klondike by Pierre Berton.
Sunday I attempted to decal the club's SW1200rs but ran into problems so I spent much of the day cleaning out my workshop's closet an floor.