Its Monday 4-24-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend was a washout in more ways than one. My kids’ Little League Opening Day games and photos were rained out on both days. Instead we did our bi-weekly shopping marathon. I thought I would get some modeling in but it never materialized as other small chores around the house took up my time when we weren’t at a store. I spent Sunday afternoon putting up a new gazebo in the backyard.

The only modeling that happen was when I weathered the bays of nine Atlas two-bay open hoppers.

shaygetz

I spent it touching up an N scale layout I picked up this week. Also continued my rail laying work on my bascule bridge, slow but sure progress with no surprizes.

Glen Haasdyk

I spent Saturday doing some shopping in the US. Got up at 3:45am and didin't get back home untill 11:30pm that night. Did get over to wally-world and pick up a few 1/87 cars and athearn tractor while I was there.
Sunday I painted an athearn Sw1200 and MDC RS-3 as well as decaled an athearn GP-7. These are all for my club except for the RS-3.

Gil Finn

I went to a train show as detailed on this section. Where I bought some junk that I began working on Sunday.

I now have 3 nice flats and a barnhart loder on one.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
I went to a train flea market and bought a PK RDC that was unlettered. I stuck small black PC logos on it based on some pics I found on a fan site.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/pc/pc-rdc60s.jpg

I need to find chevron decals for the front though. I also weathered a couple of F units to make them appropriately Penn Central gritty. :)
Ralph

C

Catt

Did very little Saturday but we spent a major portion of Sunday at a brand new train show sponcered by the Shriners.There were 295 paying customers through the door at $3.00 a head and all of the tables were sold,so they made a nice hunk of change for their charitable causes.All of the sellers said they would come back again.:D

Iron RailZ is darn proud to have been a small part in this show,and we are definately looking forward to doing it again.