Its Monday 11-14-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
It was a busy weekend with more running around that I had expected. We went to Home Depot to get new knobs and handles for our kitchen cabinets and drawers. We had to go back several times because the handles don’t fit. It seems that we have a special size for the drawer handles. Since my daughter was selected to play the flute in the school district gala band we started searching for a concert outfit for her. Do you know how hard it is to find a plain knee-length black skirt for a ten year old? I think locating a bottle of Driftwood paint would be easier. Thank heavens the concert is in April. I also spent time raking leaves.

I did not get as much modeling done as I had hoped. I did start painting the walls of the farm house. I must say things are going much better this time around. I also ran some trains. I even updated my website. We did get to visit a local layout that was holding an Open House on Saturday. It was a nice experience and I got a few ideas.

C

Catt

Got some roadbed down on the 2TRAK modules.I'm going to leave here in a few minutes to go put some track down.(I took today as a vacation day :D )

We are going to have top do something with the lighting in the room it is set up in before we even concider taking pictures.:(

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I spent a major part of the weekend tearing up the lino floor in my downstairs bathroom. I first scrapied the vinyl up with a had scraper, then uses a miture of a chemical and angle grinder (with a coarse sanding disc) to tear up the rest, next we have the shower to install!

Modeling-wise I finished the decaling of the Club's trainmaster (it's waiting for weathering now). I also finished the sign and weathering for my fabricating plant and while I was finishing up projects I took 4 trucks that I started a couple months ago and finished painting and assembling them for the layout. Finally I finished building a woodlad scenics grader that I bought a few months back.

May 27, 2004
Winnipeg,MB
Well i actually had a fairly good weekend. ripped up the existing scenery and base on the old section of the layout and got 90% of the roadbed roughed in for the 2 return loops. buy some supplies tommorow night and should have completed mainline next weekend.