Its Monday 10-31-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
No modeling this weekend. Things were just too rough with the death of one my son’s football coaches. He was involved in a car crash on Thursday morning and passed on Friday evening. Everyone has taken it hard from the players, to the other coaches, and the parents. He was a well loved coach and person. His team the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee A squad completed an 7-1 season with a 26-0 win over Glenolden Indians. It was the team’s fifth shutout. Now comes the playoffs. My son’s team the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA lost to the Marple Tigers 6-0 and the AAA squad lost to Swathmorewood Rams 12-7.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your son's coach Tom.
I got the fascia on the HO layout installed and painted. I just have to touch up the scenery at the edges.
I spent the rest of the week end doing siding and drywall repairs on the house.

C

Catt

First train show of the season yesterday.Found a fella with brand new KATO unitrack stuff at 50% off.

I got some track planning done for the 2TRAK modules.Now I just need to get it from my head to some paper so I can scan it so I can show it off in the modular section. :D

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I got alot of modeling done. First I put the walls up on my Walthers American Millwork building, adding a small addition using DPM modular walls, then I had to cut part of my parement out on the layout so the new building could fit. Then I started decaling my club's athearn trainmaster in CNR. I managed to get the side done and now I'm waiting for the clearcoat to dry to finish up the ends. While this was going on I painted an Alloy Forms 1956 ford PU in green and the roof and sign to the walther's building. Finally I added the first interior roof brace to my CPR enginehouse so I can drill a small hole to allow electical for interior lighting to come up through the floor.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
I really managed to lay the track to close the lap. :thumb:

But I still have to finish the wiring of the main station tracks and to correct one nasty bump somewhere on the mainline (which is exactly at the least accessible spot of the whole layout, of course :mad: )

Ron

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
sorry to here about your sons coach tom, as for modleing, does talking trains, layout problem solving, planning a work day on my layout, and running trains, count... for that is all I did in the modleing world this week end. Hope you all had a more productive week end than did I.....have a good one..steve

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Ran trains, worked on the layout [ cleaning and removing the 'O' gauge track for all HO ] and finished detailing an engine. That's it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!-
wave.gif

Sorry to hear of your fellow coach, Tom.

Removed some Locos and rolling stock from the layout and reboxed for sale on ebay soon. Getting rid of some rolling stock is easy as I am going to all 40' boxcars, but the locos is a different mater. I am torn as to what to sell. I also am getting my video diary of the layout construction up to date.
Added new lines to the web site ( Railway Express Miniatures and JL Innovative Design structures). Even squeezed in a couple rides on the new motorcycle and watched Nascar (sunday ritual) :sleeping: .

HAD FUN!!!!!

Mike