Its Monday 1-2-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Happy New Year Guyz. What did everyone get accomplished this past weekend?

All's I did this weekend was hangout with the family and some of my buddies over the weekend. No modeling was done. I had a great New Years but could have been better though since my brother is not home at the moment but I am counting down the days until he returns home from Iraq.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Week Everyone :wave:

Brian

Dec 19, 2005
New Waverly,TX.
Well, I know this isn't earth shattering.......but I did begin laying out pieces of track for my new N scale layout. The layout will be 40" X 84" ..... I need to pick up a couple more packs of various radius curves since I burned up the packs I had in no time.

I'm pleased with how the layout is going to look..... :thumb:

C

Catt

Since you asked. :D I spent the weekend weathering.

123105.jpg

123135.jpg

123145.jpg

123155.jpg

123165.jpg

123175.jpg

I apologize for the picture quality I'm not doing to well with the learning curve of my camera

The twom pics below are a couple kitbashing projects I have going.When I'm done there will be six of the woodchip hoppers and sixteen of the covered ore cars.

123125.jpg

123115.jpg

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Got more trackwork finished, and refinished, and refinished. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Decides I wanted to increase the radius on some curves and tore up a bunch of stuff in the process. I guess all-in-all, I'm about even from where I was at the start of the weekend, which ain't too bad considering...:cool:

Bikerdad

Oct 17, 2003
Southwestern US
Visit site
Built the MI-Jack Translift Intermodal Crane, still need to paint, decal and weather it. Also assembled 1 pair of tanktainers, then had to partailly disassemble them. Have to make sure the decals go on before the walkway! Did the second pair correctly, so now I'm at the point where one pair has the main decals on, simply needs the end decals, and the second is waiting for the all decals, then I can put the walkways on all four.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I assembled and scratchbuilt detail parts for my enginehouse, I assmebled the lathe and drill press that I got off ebay and scratched 6 workbenches and two storage lockers. I've been trying to place them in the building now along with a couple trash barrels, a compressor and a few crates. Now I'm trying to fingure out how to make very tiny (HO) tools to go on the benches.
I also added some bushes to the area I sceniced in the layout last week.

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
As others, not much on the weekend, spent mostly with family and friends..although had an afternoon to myself the other day, went down and on paper drew out a 2 ft X 16 inch town area. Goint to be busy this aft so hopefully tomorrow can get back working on the layout..Ron..