It's Friday already!

acshrpe

Morning all. Coffee is on and steaming, hot tea is steeping and hot choc is also ready. Coffee cake just came out of the oven. Dig in and enjoy!

19F here in the Great Lakes area with very little wind. WE got about 6" of snow yesterday afternoon and some blowing and drifting. Nothing major tho.

Worked on the layout last night. Had to do some cleaning up of the entire thing and reorganize our thoughts.

Hope all of you have a good day today. Don't forget to sign the get-well cards on the table for Shamus and Tyson. I know they will apreciate it.

Have a good one.:D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good morning folks

We did not get any ice yet here in the Delaware Valley this morning. It is raining but the temperature is above freezing. Tonight the rain is supposed to change to snow.

I didn’t do any modeling last night. I am still fighting this cold and just felt too tired. Maybe tonight I will start another freight car kit or two. I did do a little bit of inventorying and packing some cars in boxes in preparation for the layout expansion. I want to store everything so nothing gets broken while I am expanding the benchwork.

I hope everybody has a good day.

davidstrains

good morning all,

Dark and dreary here in Northern Virginia. It rained most of yesterday and I forgot to close the lid on my fire wood box. It has been very difficult to get a good fire going in the woodstove.:( :(

The brief chat with Tyson yesterday was good and I will gladly sign your card ac. He needs our thoughts and prayers now more that ever.

I'll stop for a cup af coffee and a piece of the cake for now. back to proposal writing for a while. See you later.:) :)

jon-monon

Goooooooood morning folks! We got 6 or 8 inches yesterday, then we were supposed to get just flurries overnight, which turned out to be another inch by the time I woke up. Good thing I ate my wheaties. The large 3 car driveway I put in last summer doesn't seem like such a bright idea now :( scoup scoup scoup.

I was kinda holding off on my new "layout" photos until I could think of a better story, but with our gloomy start for the year I thought everyone should know the honest truth about my layout, so I posted it in the box. My mindset is not it's usual bent self for obviouse reasons, but I guess it came out OK.

I got a card in the mail yesterday, stating that my mother got me a script to NGSL! I knew I was getting one of the mags from a list I gave her, and this was what I really wanted, so I am moist with anticipation as I await the first issue!

Be in the chat room tonight, probably around 9 EST, depending when I get done with the honey do list. Fair warning :D :D :D

Cheers, mates...