Its FRIDAY 9-30-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I have another busy weekend coming up. My son and the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AAA team have a game tonight at the Marple Junior Tigers. Tomorrow my daughter cheers at Chichester and on Sunday my son and the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA squad play at the Chichester Crusaders. I have to finishing sanding the patches on the kitchen ceiling and maybe paint the primer coat.

On the modeling front I would like to continue working on the farm house and solve the roof coloring problems and add a few detail parts to the building. I also have several gondola kits to begin painting. Then there is the Funaro & Camerlengo Reading gondola 2-pack kit that I would like to start assembling. I also should work on the ground cover on the Farm House Diorama.

Tad

Apr 8, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
I hope to finish wiring my throttle jacks and build some car card boxes and get them mounted on the fascia and labeled this weekend. I have an exam and a paper due Monday so that will cut into my modeling time.

HoosierDaddy

Dec 2, 2004
Enemy Territory
I'm hoping to get the last of the cork roadbed glued down on the zero grade portion of the layout, and possibly start working on the inclines to the raised track. I've also got to either place an order for more track or head down to the LHS and pay retail. That is if I have time between my oldest's soccer and football games.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Probably not much train stuff will get done this weekend either. Came home from a fabulous 10 night cruise in Hawaii to find a tree in my yard had been hit by lightning while we were gone. Fortunately it missed the house and the dog, but made a huge mess. Anybody want any firewood?
Doc

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I plan to go to the Brampton Model Railway Show on Saturday (it stays over to Sunday) sponsored by the Orangeville Model RR club. Sunday we're going to dinner thatre to see Nunsense, featuring my sister as the Mother Superior.
I bought a pack of stone walling today and I have to fill the spare time with figuring out where that can go.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm either spending tomorow at my inlaw's at their garage sale or (if it rains :rolleyes: ) At home working on the layout and recouvering from the week.
Modeling-wise, I poured the hydrocal floor for my enginehoue last night so I hope to be able to sand in flat and paint it. I also have to start fabricating the windows and test fitting them before I put the walls up. I figure it's probably easier to size the windows up while the walls are flat on the workbench. I really should put the roof on my harley and sons cycle shop, they've been working with out a roof for 4 months now and winters coming ;)

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Since I had the F7B superdetailing project on the back burner for a while, that is priority one on the list.
Have a few new locos to break-in.
Some new car kits are on the shelf so I might tackle one of these, too!

Trains will be run, that's a gimmee, head down there soon.-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!-
wave.gif