Its FRIDAY 9-16-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We have a busy Saturday coming up with football. My son and The Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AAA and AA teams have games against the Claymont Falcons in Claymont, DE. We have the AAA at 10 AM and then the AA at 11 AM, and my daughter cheers at 2:30 PM. I have a few little jobs around the house like patching some ceiling cracks in anticipation of painting the kitchen ceiling. I am not sure what else is on the Honey-do list.

I finished weathering three locomotives last night so I plan on sealing them over the weekend. I have some cleaning of the work bench and layout to do. I could not find a few things last night so that means it is time to rearrange the piles. After that I am not sure what I will work on. I have the two RSD-4/5 locos and two sets of FA1/FB2 locos to weather or I could start building some gondola kits.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
On Saturday I'll be making a quick one-day trip into the states for some shopping. I hope to find some modeling supplies at Wal-mart down there.
As for Modeling, I hope to apint a couple Sylvan resin trucks that my club entrusted me with. Expensive little things (12.50 each) I also plan to spray paint the primary color on two DPM buildings and maybe start the floor of my engine houseso I can start putting the walls up. I hope to get everything I need painted done before it gets too cold for painting since I do all my airbrushing outside.
Hope everyone else has a good weekend!

C

Catt

Well I have to work 8 hours tomorrow,but I have a few modeling plans blooming.

The Matthysen subdivision of the Grande Valley Railway system is up and running after some major track improvements.So I hopefully can do some more scenery on it.

I have 2 TTRAK modules to make P&P scenery for.Also have a 2TRAK module to put some 1" greenboard on.(It simply amazes me how many colours extruded polystyrene comes in.)

P&P=Plug and Play

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Still working on the F7B, never got to posting on the Monday post but last weekend got the ends all milled out for the details, it does look nice with them on. Still have to remove the old backup light details, coupler area details and drill for the grab irons, hopefuuly get that done this weekend and be ready to paint soon.

Trains will be run, alot of new acquisitions to test out!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!-
wave.gif