Its FRIDAY 8-5-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Not much happening this weekend that I am aware of. The wife has not informed me of any urgent “honey-dos” as of yet. I know we may need to work on the swimming pool some and I have to clean the filter in the fish pond.

Hopefully I can work on the Farm House Diorama. I need to begin sprucing up the farm house which may mean disassembling it and repainting it. I would also like to start on the reefer kits and finally finish weathering the covered hoppers that have been on the bench for months.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Looks like all I will get done is another loop on the N gauge helix I am building.

NYC-BKO

Well let's see:

Plans are - to build the Stewart ore cars I got at the show a few weeks ago and maybe some other cars. Sat. is taken up by other commitments.

Run trains, run trains & maybe run trains!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif

ezdays

Out AZ way
Gunna try once again to finish up laying the track on my new section. I've got the transition from old to new finished, so the rest should be easy. First I've got to finish installing my security system. We installed the wrong equipment two weeks ago, and now I'm changing it out with the right stuff (I really, really hope so).

I have an entire weekend of installing corrugated tin to look forward to. First off is 500 sf at 1:1 scale on my patio cover. Assuming I can get that done, second is the walls and roof of a Cambell's Idaho Springs Mine kit at 1:87 scale. I guess life does imitate art (or is it the other way around?).
Doc

zedob

I have to do some work work this weekend. I've been so busy this last week at work that I think I may just rest and doodle up some ideas.

I guess I can stare at my layout some more. I'm getting pretty good at that.

Livesteam

Saterday im going to the livesteam club,watching the nascar race because a friend is there, and working, sunday im watching nascar again.

Joepomp

Going to the Depo

I have to pick up some of the pink stuff.
Ill put on some pics on monday. I'am glad I own stock in the Depo. ;)

ausien

As I am doing a lot of modleing during the week, this weekend I plan on taking a break...have a good one.. steve

Glen Haasdyk

My workshop is a mess. I've been buying sheet styrene and old Model Railroader mags and dumping them on the floor, tools are speard all over the workbench and unfinished projects are taking any other available space., so this is the weekend that all gets put away properly. If I finish that I think I'll work on my tunnel portal, since I found all the parts under everthing that was collecting on the workbench,