Its FRIDAY 7-14-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This is another of those don’t know what is going to happen weekends. We do have the biweekly shopping adventures to do. We may take the kids to a local park that has a lake where they can go swimming. Then there is the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

On the layout I need to install the track bumpers I just assembled and paint them. I can then finish ballasting around them. I also could “install” the Cement Distributor to the layout. I also could begin adding the green turf to the area. If the ground throws come that ordered I could install them and finish the ballasting around the turnouts. Outside in the garden I still have about half the track to ballast.

ausien

Hi guys, I am looking a enlarging my train room by an extra 8ft, by removing the front wall and moving father in to the area I had resurved for my new workshop, the workshop was to be 15ft x 24ft, now it will be 15ft x 16ft. I think I now have my priorities right now....sign1 sign1 sign1

ausien

Hi guys, I am looking a enlarging my train room by an extra 8ft, by removing the front wall and moving father in to the area I had resurved for my new workshop, the workshop was to be 15ft x 24ft, now it will be 15ft x 16ft. I think I now have my priorities right now....

C

Catt

Finish up a rather ratty looking HO boxcar and take pictures of it along with the GVR's official Operation Lifesaver SW1500.(which isn't finished by a long shot,but is painted and decaled :D )

Other plans are to do some serious remodeling work on the 2TRAK layout and hopefully get some stuff done on my SD60F project.Might also shovel off the small N layout and do some track work on it.

Oh,and then there are the two HO 70 tonner's and and the 44 ton centercab ,and, and, and,and.

MilesWestern

I'm building a small fleet of ventilated boxcars for melon/citrus service on my layout for the short haul to the packing plant. The melon loads will travel upi t monterey, or san jose, Ca from just north of san luis obispo!