Its FRIDAY 6-3-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
So another weekend is upon us. What are your plans as the weather in the Northern Hemisphere turns to summer.

Tonight both kids are supposed to have ball games at the same time. My wife will be helping to coach my son’s team while I manage my daughter’s team. Tonight is my daughter’s team’s Feature Game. They get to play on the Majors field and have the PA announcer call the game. I am not sure if the games will be played if the weather misforcasters are half right. Tomorrow is mandatory try-outs for the tournament teams. My daughter’s time slot is 8:30 AM and my son’s is 6:30 PM. Again, hopefully the rain will not be a problem. My son also has a game Sunday evening. In between all this we need to fit in the bi-weekly shopping.

If I can get down to the work bench I hope to finish weathering the wheels for the Ralston-Jefferson hopper. I would also like to weather the hopper itself. I have three other pink hoppers that I need to renumber and add metal wheels. They also need weathering. I should pull out the entire covered hopper fleet and examine them for any maintenance needs or upgrades such as metal wheels. Also I need to run some trains!

spitfire

I'm planning to take my Mikado in to the LHS for repairs. One of the wires to the headlight has come loose and I can't get in there to solder it. Might do a little more work on the hotel, but gardening has become a priority these days. Maybe it'll rain.... :D :D

Val

ezdays

Out AZ way
Just finished the cork roadbed on my addtion, now I'm starting to lay the track. That should take me past this weekend, but it's a start...

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well this weekend I am going to fix my Chessie System GP38. The steps on the fireman's side in the rear are cracked and need glued back together. I also will be doing some touch up painting on the locomotive as well. That's all I will be doing.

:wave:Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

Tileguy

Still cleaning up and getting another bunch of stuff to peddle.Designng sawmill complex and would like to get a start on Mockup for the On30.We'll see how far i get ;)

NYC-BKO

Let's see: The real railroad I work for is calling and I have to work extra tonight, start the set back and the rain has me behind in my yard mowing, so modeling is on hold for now.

If by chance I get some time, I have to work on the Train Miniature FA's I got from Glen H., run fine once I get them going but when I stop them, they need a nudge to restart
confused.gif
If I get those done, there are plenty of cars to work on.

Trains will be run somehow-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif

C

Catt

No definate plans for me this weekend.If I get the chance something will be done. :D

Pooh Bah
We have a Platelayer's meeting tomorrow. (Mike has finished his work on the Airbus and has a couple of weeks back in Canada.) I'm going to be running part of Lostock Junction and the Wednedday Night Water Boilers will be steaming in the back yard.
Monday I'm in for my cataract operation -- may not be too active for a while!

Ray Marinaccio

My wife is in the Mayer Days parade Saturday so we will be spending the day in Mayer.
My son and I are building an HO gondola using only parts and materials that would have been available in the 50s. Hopefully we can make some progress on that project on Sunday.
I also hope to finish milling the coupler mounting pads on a couple of Athearn F7 frames.

Glen Haasdyk

My Narrow gauge turnouts finally arrived so I'm laying the track for the narrow gauge logging section. shuoldn't take to long, I just hope I can find my nailset!
I also hope to finish up the interior of the shoe store/ apartment. I scratched a sofa, an armchair, and a bed for the apartment interior. I then made a sales counter, cash register, bench, and two display racks (with shoes) for the store section downstairs. now its just a matter of assembling it all in the building!

Brian,
I hope those Fa-1s are fixable. Are they running hot? it almost sounds like the com's on the motors are dirty.