Its FRIDAY 6-02-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I did not make it here Monday to post due to variety of reasons. Hopefully this weekend will be less eventful as far as that goes.

This weekend we have the normal bi-weekly shopping. On Saturday both kids have ball games. On Sunday my son has a football camp for linemen.

If the Sculptamold dries I would like to carve the stream wall and also continue building the wing wall and other terrain features I need. I also should continue painting the farm house. There are also a bunch of coal loads I need to make.

jetrock

Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
I got started on a Grandt Line 25-ton diesel kit, got as far as a primered body and a test run of the motor (it works! it works!) but it still needs painting and detailing...with luck I'll have photos to post by Monday!

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
After a rather adventurous week In which I had to fix the brakes twice on the car (stupid seized calipler) and there was a twenty foot trench dug in front of my house for sewer hook-up. I'm looking forward to a fairly uneventful weekend. There is an antique tractor show here this weekend that I'm hoping to wander into if the weather holds and that's about it.

I'm going to finish weathering my P2K mill gon and start assembling my Corner cafe from DPM. I want to get the walls together so I can start planing the interior.

Jetrock, I'm looking forward to seeing that 25 tonner!

C

Catt

I've been working on HO stuff most of the week and will be most of my modeling time over the weekend.Of course tomorrow night is N scale night and I'll be working on the 2TRAK layout.

My HO projects are two TYCO hoppers (one PS2 and one Centerflo) plus one Athearn SW1500 and one Bachmann GE 70 tonner.I discovered today that the two hoppers actually have Athearn shells (no wonder Irv was always running out of these things :D ).By the way these are for my future HO switching layout which is replacing my present N scale switching layout.

Anyway I hope to have some pics on Monday.