Its FRIDAY 5-19-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend is a big question mark. My daughter and son have softball and baseball games on Saturday. My son also has a game on Sunday. He will also be doing a football camp Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And I have to do my Little League snack stand duty on Sunday afternoon. We are hoping that the weather holds out. My daughter’s team has had their last three games rained out and my son has one rained out.

I am waiting for seven coal loads that I made this week to dry. If they do I will do some final finishing on them and perhaps begin the next nine I need to make. On the layout I need to start carving the mortar lines for the stream wall and begin shaping the wing wall for the bridges. I also have my new P2K PRR PA1 and PB1 to test. I am not sure what other project I could get involved in. There are so many potential ones sitting on the workbench to choose from.

emt49

well for me its going to be a busy weekend . I work from 6pm friday to 6am saturday night. then i am going to go home and clean my vette for the car shows saturday be at that show all day. then i have another show sunday all day but i do have monday off allso. (i work 4 on 3 off ) so maybe ill get some thing going on the layout monday :)

C

Catt

Well my weekend started Wednesday afternoon (thanks Doc Hulst) so I've got a fair amount of time to do some stuff.

At the present time I am working on some HO stuff for my built sometime in the future HO switching layout.It will be replacing my old N scale switching layout and allow me to use most of the HO stuff I still have after being in N scale for over 12 years.:D

Saturday night I will be thrashin' on the 2TRAK layout.Putting down more track and adding just abit more scenery to it.

Scoobie

Weekend

Hey Guys, to busy last weekend to work on our layout, BUT this weekend the wife is out of town and there is a model trian swap meet at the Minnesota state fair grounds. These two events couldn't have happened at a better timebounce7 My son and I WILL goto the swap meet and see what we can find.:thumb: sign1

Taking a group for the day of the local high school rodeo kids to the big rodeo near here, leaves the evenings free, calling for rain for the weekend so looks like I may get down to the layout for a change, have one switch to build and some ties and track to lay where the cattle pens are going. If I have time will put up the log loading table in the corner and put down the track diagram and maybe the ties..have a good weekend everyone..Ron..

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
I can't believe I let myself get talked into having a garage sale but that's what I'll be doing Saturday. Hopefully we can unload a lot of stuff that's been lying around and make a few bucks inn the process. I 'll be happy if we recoup the cost of the ad in the paper! :)

Sunday I hope to take some pictures of the layout and maybe do some freight car weathering with the cheapie acrylic paints I recently bought after being inspired by a couple of recent threads.

Ralph

Glen Haasdyk

This weekend I'm working on a couple DPm city buildings that I've been meaning to build for awhile now. Most of the painting is done, now It's assembly and possible interior building.
My RS-3 is on hold now until I get some more decals, but I am considering some work on my IHC hudson, removing the elephant eat some deflectors and some other things. I also have a P2K mill gon to decal, and possibly wire in my turntable selector switch so I can use the motorizing kit on it (finally)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
No modeling this weekend, however, there was a flea market and I got some modeling tools and more (75 ft.) of 16 Ga. wire... :) $6.00
Tools: Tack Hammer, Finger Plane (I've been looking for this for years :D ), Bar clamp, and coping saw. all for $16.00

Gil Finn

I need to get a MO in the mail for some HO I got on ebay and to lay down some boxed up track to break in a new steamer. A C&O Heavey Mountain 2 8 2 Bachman Spectrom.

I also have a coaling staion I can start on toning.

I have made 3 and sold two on ebay in O gauge.

This is in HO and I am wondering how it will be.

Gil Finn

N Gayugw speaking of flea markets, I went to one yesterday and bought a sword/cane.

I feel the need for it where I am having a class here in the worst part of town noted for drive bys, hookers and drug murders, not to mention muggings.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Gil Finn said:
N Gayugw speaking of flea markets, I went to one yesterday and bought a sword/cane.

I feel the need for it where I am having a class here in the worst part of town noted for drive bys, hookers and drug murders, not to mention muggings.
Yeah, I have one too :) And yes, I wish I could carry it a bit more often, than I do :(