Its FRIDAY 4-21-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Since I am unable to access Gauge at work for the time being I need to get his going early.

If the weather mis-forecasters don’t get it right with the rain we are supposed to have Little League photos and Opening Day Games on both Saturday and Sunday. We also have the bi-weekly shopping torture to attend to. My son’s eighth birthday is today so we will have cake and presents after dinner tonight.

As far as modeling goes I have nine Atlas two-bay hoppers sitting on the work bench waiting to be weathered. I also have a stream area on the layout that needs work. Then there are the rails and ties that need weathering.

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
The next step on the layout is a flustrating one, been at it for a day already, have a short in three of my switches and for the life of me I can not find it, started today trying to isolate the rails but no luck, starting to butcher the switch and looks like crap, looks like I will have to rebuild some of them, used my volt-amp meter and the power goes everywhere no matte which way I throw the switch.... not looking forward to this task... hope you have a more enjoyable time that I am anticipating....Ron..

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I've got two club engines to paint and decal, and two of my own. I hope to finish decaling the CNR GP-7 over the weekend and if the weather is good I'll paint the green on the SDW1200 and my new (to me) RS-3. I'm continuing with the assembly of my narrow guage steamer , hoping that I my get it running before the end of the weekend. I also have a couple other cars to decal, a P2K mill gon to re-letter and assmeble and a few other projects that I could work on.

C

Catt

Sunday is our last showing of the TTRAK layout for this season,and its at a brand new show.:D My weekend modeling projects are mainly details to use on my modules.

The newest industry on the TTRAK layout is Pace trailer where they sell ,lease,modify,and repair all types of over the road trailers starting at 28' and getting larger.Pace is real company where my youngest son works as a trailer repairman here in Michigan.