Its FRIDAY 4-07-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Running late today.

This weekend is somewhat weather dependant. We have the biweekly shopping marathon. My daughter has a softball clinic on Sunday and I have an umpire clinic.

I would like to finish weathering the trucks on the hoppers and continue with shaping the stream area on the layout. I could also begin to weather the track on the layout in the area of the cement distributor.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I have to change the oil in the car tomorrow and turn the garden over to get it ready for planting as well as a few other errands. This weekend will probably be quite busy as the next two weekends I'll be out of town so I have to do things for three weekends (sort of)

On the modeling front I already painted my club's GP-7 in CNR green this afternoon when i came home from work and the SW1200 is waiting for me to get some CNR yellow paint to get started on that. While I'm waiting for paint to dry I'll be working on an IHC CNR hudson for my club. It's one of those canadian superstore engines. We already have a stock one with the smoke deflectors, but this one I'm going to do a bit of work on, removing the smoke deflectors, shortening the way overlength tender and giving it a re-paint .

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
Plan to get some plaster work done (first layer on the layout), finish assembling a freight car or two, and maybe start to plan out where else I want to be putting hills

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
It is now 4/29 and I may work on a Rivarossi engine before I send it to days trains for further repair and dig a few items out of the train corner in the carriage hose where I have it packed a way for a floor train.

I am caught up on painting and customizing.