It's FRIDAY 4-01-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well the friday is upon us again. This week went by faster than the past few for me. What does everyone have planned for this weekend?

If the weather continues to be nice here in PA, i will be sitting outside painting my train cars that need to be painted, but if it is cold, snowing, or raining i will have to put them off till next weekend.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

P.S Today is April Fools Day :D :D :D

jcoop1

Mar 18, 2005
Well I don't expect that I will get much done this weekend. I have to pick-up the wicked witch of the west on saturday morning (sister inlaw). She will be here for a week. But I do hope to work on the track plan some and do some refinement to the mechanical switch throws that I am working on. I am planning on about 20-25 switches and don't want to buy that many switch machines plus I like to throw the switches by hand anyway.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

John

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I not planning to do much modleing this weekend, only to pu some KDs on some trucks and locos, and then I plant to run trains and thats about it. but I will be busy for hours, and hours, and hours... have a good one..steve

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'll be spending most of my time working on my car, but if I do get modinging in I'll be finishing off the warehouse roof that I've been working on and possible woring on the scenery around the building.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Let’s my weekend will consist of getting soaked, going to the batting cages with the kids tonight, getting soaked, picking up softball uniforms, getting soaked, replacing my alarm clock, getting soaked, replacing my glasses that I broke yesterday, and oh yes getting soaked. According to the weather idiots we are going to have so much rain that booking a cabin on Noah’s Cruise Line should be a priority.

On the modeling side of things I need to get some Dullcoat, strip wood, spackle, and some scenery supplies. I would like to finish making a flat car load of I-beams I began last night (Dullcoat and strip wood). I also have a bunch of hoppers that I need to finish weathering and make one more coal load (Dullcoat). I also would like to continue working on the roadway part of the Passenger Station Diorama (Spackle and scenery supplies).

guppyman

Dec 6, 2001
League City TX
www.railimages.com
Going to play on the Texas State Railroad tomorrow....

Other than that, my modelling is mostly in my head right now.... I think I have figured out the genearl placement of my benchwork... now to get it on paper and laid out in real life...

Wabash Banks

Mar 11, 2005
Indiana
I will be finishing the cardboard mockup of my layouts primary industry, a grain elevator/feed,hardware and lumber shop. After completing the mockup I will be placing it on the track plan and doing a final tweaking. Maybe, just maybe I will begin to lay rail.

Livesteam

Aug 26, 2004
I will be cleaning up my livesteamer which i am selling, o am also working :thumb: :thumb:

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Had a long work week, lots of hours so I didn't have time to do any modeling or think of what to do this weekend.
I have the Athearn ACF 4 to 3 bay LO about done I will finish it this weekend, body is painted so I will decal it then I have to paint the frame & trucks and put it together, after that all is in the air, I will decide then.
confused.gif

I will run trains, that's a must!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif