It's FRIDAY 3-25-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
The weekend is upon us once again. What does everyone have planned for this weekend?

For me, Getting things ready for Easter Sunday all weekend. That's all i have planned.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Holiday Weekend Everyone :wave:

C

Catt

Half day at work today so I'll have a little time to get somethings done.

Work on the big layout.

Work on the small layout(the one I jokingly refer to as my portable layout)

Work on the TTRAK layout.

Work on the NTRAK layout.

I figure I'll get something done on at least one of the layouts. :D

Tad

Continue my rewiring project on the AD&N and get trains running again before the weekend is over.

nolatron

Clean up the layout room mainly is my plan. I'm pretty much halting any further scenery work on the layout. My Apt. lease once again comes up in two months, and I don't wanna do any more 'permanent' type scenery in case i up and move or something. But that's not gonna stop my from playing and adding more trains. Just got 4 new kato engines this week :D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
We have a bunch of little family things to do this weekend. I also have to pick up uniforms for my daughter’s Little League softball team.

If I have time I would like to get the Passenger Station Diorama ready for the Realistic Water. I also am working on an Atlas U23B that I am doing in a fantasy scheme for the Lehigh and New England. The decaling is done now I need to add everything else. I also have a bunch of hoppers to finish weathering.

Happy Easter!

Glen Haasdyk

Long weekend! (for Canadians first one since new years) railroad plans include: Finishing off the warehouse (roof details, loading dock, ect) starting to assemble my Harlee and Sons cycle shop so I can get some dimensions for scenery. at that point I have to plan out and lay down the ashphalt for the roads in the warehoue and cycle shop area. Other than that and a little erand running I don't have much else planed.

NYC-BKO

Let's see:

On the board this weekend are, that Tichy gon. Got some paint and painted the weight on it so I guess I'll attempt it. There's a P2K box to build and I have an Athearn ACF 4 bay LO that I'm going to make a 3 bay out of. I still have some sorting to do on my engine projects and some straightening out to do around the layout. That's it for now.

Trains will be run also, it's been a week, they're mad!!-
mad.gif

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!!-
wave.gif

jcoop1

Hi All

Will be traveling allot this weekend and monday,
During the time when I am just sitting in the car I hope to be working on my trackplan.......

John

ausien

Well all, its saturday night here and I have been shunting my hart out on the granges, and trying to talk geoff( my mate) to come over and wire in the yards for the FRRR, but no luck this week end as he has to play with his 1:1 interurbans for the next four days, tomorrow the grandkids are coming over so I will just have to let them play trains on the FRRR, HAHAHA, over the following two day`s I have no plans,( bet the missus has though) ......have a great easter and hope you can be with the ones you love....have a good one..steve

toolman

Today is Sunday I have to be at my job. Tonite if time permits I'll try to do alittle work and run operations.