Its FRIDAY 3-24-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend we are traveling to New York City with my daughter’s Girl Scout troop.

If I get any modeling done it will be today between errands. I will get some railroading done, however, since we are taking the train to New York. It will the first time I have ridden NJT and the Northeast Corridor above Trenton.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm hoping to add the roof and some details to my mine structure. Possibly re-doing the scenery around the structure since I had it 'dig' the old scenery up to make the new mine fit.
I also have to start work on my club's two engines, adding details and painting.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Now that I've finished repaving and replacing the sidewalks on Main St., I'm now ready to return to finishing testing my wiring and getting trains to run on the tracks once again.

jkinosh

Dec 1, 2005
Lorain, Ohio
Finally convinced the better half to give me some space in the basement, so I think I'll be cleaning, and if I'm lucky, starting on some benchwork.

Jacob

C

Catt

Aside from putting the backdrop on the other TTRAK adapter module most of my hobby endevors this weekend will be in Muskegon on Sunday when we take the TTRAK layout there for a train show.

At this point in time I have no other model railroading plans for this weekend.

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
Hopefully I can get some time to start carving down the foam in the area where I want my lake to be so I can start plastering that area too.

Also want to get the rest of my kits assembled (see my post in the HO forum)