Its FRIDAY 3-17-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend Sunday is our rough day. My daughter has her last basketball game and my son has his Pinewood Derby. Saturday is pretty clear but I know we have some running to do.

If I have time I would like to continue making grab irons and installing them on the F&C hopper bottom coal car. I also would like to begin working on numbering my Atlas ARHS special run 2-bay hoppers and begin weathering them along with a Chessie tree-pack. Possible layout work could be weathering track and/or carving foam for the stream.

C

Catt

I have some trailers that I have been working on.I hope to finish them up and post the pics in my party thread since they are meant for the layouts.I want to take more pics of the modular building and the church and post them in the party thread also.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'll be working overtime tomorrow from 6am til 12 but I figure the rest of the weekend will be mine. I plan to continue working on my mine and the narrow guage enginehouse. The mine area's scenery will also have to be renovated a bit as well since I had to cut and add plaster for it's foundation.
The enginehouse is basically just a framed balsa wood box right now. I have to figue out the roof line and framing before I can go any further on it.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I've started work on the Walther's HO bascule bridge, a kit I've wanted for a long while and the most ambitious in a long time as well. When it comes time to put the deck ties and rails on, I'll go to wood ties and chronicle my progress on a thread at that point. Right now, because it was a partially assembled kit, I'm carefully removing and repositioning parts to realign the main deck. Appears to be going well thus far...:thumb:

CPR9100

Mar 12, 2006
My plans are to put sound and decoder into a Kato Union Pacific SD40-2 and detail
it.

Stevetrain97
Blind Bay BC. Canada