Its FRIDAY 3-03-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
It will be a busy weekend for sports. My son has an indoor soccer game Saturday morning. My daughter has softball tryouts indoors on Saturday. I am there most of the Saturday and Sunday too since I am managing a team in the 9 and 10 year old girls division. My daughter also has a basketball game on Sunday. We will also be working on finishing my son’s pinewood derby car.

If I ever make it to the basement I would like to continue on the F&C coal car. I also have eight two-bay hoppers and three gondolas to weather. Then there is laying track over the newly installed track bed, continue laying track bed and maybe start ballasting the newly laid track.

N

nachoman

i am getting something done. You better believe it. I finally am getting a good start on this layout party thing, and I also have some boxcabs to finish detailg and a caboose to work on. Of course, all that comes after the exam today, and after rebuilding the carburetor on my car, and after I bottle some beer.

busy, busy.

kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Going to try to finish up my layout party project. I need to so I can get back to working on my tracks.

Also, there's another train show in Phoenix. I'm going to go to it, but if it's as bad for N scalers as the last two I went to, forget anymore in the future. The one last week was in a room about double the size of a two-car garage, not much room, but you would have thought the one in Mesa that Jim Currie and myself went to would have been great being at the convention center. Hah! Big room but full of O and G folks.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Working more on the layout party project (too) :D I'm finished the basic structure - I might even post a pic or 3 LOL

Train Show Sunday - Can't wait!!!!!! I'll let you know what runs out first - my "want list" or the money :eek: goldtoth1 :eek: goldtoth1

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Well my club is having a train show tomorrow but two days ago I woke up with a bad case of broncoitis and have spent the last two day trying to cough up a lung. I'll have to call and tell the others that I can't go or I'll probably get worse again.
As far as modeling project go I'll work on my mine project, hopefully finishing the walls and assembling them. Haven't figured out the roof yet. I'm leaning to corrugated metal though. And I think I'll get started on the club's engines, addding details and getting them ready for painting.

C

Catt

Well actually it's Saturday as I type this but I am working on my TTRAK modules (one actually) and will post an update to my layout party hopefully tomorrow.

I am also working on two buildings one of which I made from the new Walthers Modular kits.The other is the Hallmark Cards church that I have extended also using the Walthers bits and pieces.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Just got back from celebrating my beloved CFO and asset manager's birthday with a romantic overnighter:) I'm now foraging thru a boxlot of cool goodys that includes an already assembled Campbell's stockyard. Will be postin' some pics of the yard later:thumb:

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
Just came in as it is getting dark outside and too dangerous to do things, couple nites ago put down ties for the lead into the enginehouse, as wife is sleeping and has to go to work later tonite i will be going down to the layout and build the "Y" switch infront of the 2 stall engine house, hope to get it built and installed then can add the lead rails..Ron

May 27, 2004
Winnipeg,MB
Late start to the weekend for me, but as of 10am tommorow im taking the entire layout down and rebuilding the bench work. Not happy with the stability and square of it. Todays purchase of a new 10" mitre saw will fix that. Pics to follow.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Things around here seam to go cockeyed when I least expect it,:curse: '' looks like I will miss out on the party:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: have`nt been able to do a darn thing that I propossed to do for ithamr hamr hamr wall1 wall1 wall1 ... oh it will feel so good when I stop.......