It's FRIDAY 2-4-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
The weekend is upon us once again. What does everyone have in store for the weekend?

I plan to: Get to the attic and get more of my trains out and look them over and fix what needs to be fixed on them. I also am going to be painting some more of my hopper cars Chessie Black. That's all i have in store for this weekend.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Nothing planned for this weekend, but will just pot around in the trainroom, if my wife does not come up with some other jobs for me.. have a good one .. whatever you got planed... steve..

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We have a few sporting events this weekend to attend. My son has indoor soccer on Saturday morning and my daughter has a basketball game on Sunday. We also plan on attending their school Pancake Breakfast on Saturday morning. There is some game on Sunday that I might try to catch a few commercials during it. :D :eek: :)

Modelwise I want to finish assembling the LNE billboard boxcar and then weather it. I am still adding foliage to the Passenger Station Diorama and anxiously waiting my re-supply package of scenery materials and a highway bridge to come in the mail. I may even start on the Piko G-Scale building kit I have to make for my son and wife.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I was going to do some work on my 1:1 scale camaro (charge battery, that the fuel injection off for powdercoating, ect) but t looks like it's going to cool off again here this weekend and I hate working outside when it's cold. So I think I'll spend the day inside working on the layout. I have two manual ground throws to install for the track that I re-worked last weekend and tyhe roads in the city will need to be sanded before painting. Another project I should work on is finishing off my meat packing plant and my club gave me a couple Sylvan trucks to build up and paint for the club layout.

psocks

Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
Heading to the Great Scale Model Train Show in Timonium MD tomorrow. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Sure to come home with an armload of rolling stock and receive free of charge a wheel barrow full of grief from the wife! :thumb:

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Well, I was going to start this off, it all depends if UPS brings my goody box from Trainworld, well before I started, it was on the porch.-:thumb:

Now being that I have to work tonight and tomorrow, I am going to be one tired puppy, I don't think I'll get much done other than running trains. The goody box was full of mostly engines, so there is nothing to build, I can run them to break them in. Nothing wrong with just running trains.-:D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!-:wave:

train1

Jan 19, 2005
ontario
Working 10 - 10 this weekend at the 'big house'. Hope to start getting the parts ready to assemble an SD60 shell from Kaslo Shops (the Draper Taper). When I get home I'll probably work on the layout foar bit.