Its FRIDAY 2-3-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend is busy, well at Saturday is. We will most likely take advantage of the fact that my kids’ school is running a pancake breakfast fund raiser to start our day. Then my son has a soccer game. We go from his game to my daughter’s cheerleading competition in the afternoon. We go home and then head out for the Drexel Hill Raiders AA football and cheerleader annual banquet. Sunday my daughter has a basketball game.

If I ever have time for the railroad I would like to start working on weathering the next set of Atlas 2-bay hoppers I have on the bench. Since I figured out where the Water Tower Diorama, and the Passenger Station Diorama go I can beginning cutting and gluing the next layer of foam on the layout. I also need to get drills so I can continue with the Funaro & Carmerlengo Coal car I am working on.

Wabash Banks

Mar 11, 2005
Indiana
This weekend I have lots of time this evening since the wife will be working a while. Saturday is not as good. I have a men's group to run at church and then it will be home for about 4 hours of carpet shampooing. Then I should be able to get some stuff done. Sunday, well, maybe I can get something trivial done during the game.....

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
TomPM said:
This weekend is busy, well at Saturday is. We will most likely take advantage of the fact that my kids’ school is running a pancake breakfast fund raiser to start our day. Then my son has a soccer game. We go from his game to my daughter’s cheerleading competition in the afternoon. We go home and then head out for the Drexel Hill Raiders AA football and cheerleader annual banquet. Sunday my daughter has a basketball game.

If I ever have time for the railroad I would like to start working on weathering the next set of Atlas 2-bay hoppers I have on the bench. Since I figured out where the Water Tower Diorama, and the Passenger Station Diorama go I can beginning cutting and gluing the next layer of foam on the layout. I also need to get drills so I can continue with the Funaro & Carmerlengo Coal car I am working on.
You might have time after the breakfast -it's supposed to rain -- rain --rain al day Saturday :)

Gauge Layout Party planning for me :)

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Atfer attending two funerals in the past week (one for my wife's grandmother), a few late and sleepless nights I'm looking forward to getting a good rest over the weekend. I do plan on finishing my enginehouse. I made the four smoke stacks for it and the roof it ready to go on. After that I might get a good look at the building I'm scratchbuilding to fit in a certain area on the layout. It'll be a small cafe that is angled on one side to fit the tracks running beside.

2-8-2

Jan 6, 2005
Delaware, Ohio
www.wn-rr.net
I worked on a couple paint projects this evening...

The wainscoating on the Bar Mills depot/junction received another coat of off-white. One more coat should do it, then the trim and windows can go in.

After finishing the weathering on my NKP CE-6 caboose, I was anxious to get one of my boxcars done to see how it would turn out. After a freak thinner accident that almost ruined the whole thing, it ended up coming out quite nice.

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
If I get to it, I'm cleaning up my old Lionel. (see thread in O gauge).
I want to go to my father's place and ckean up some stuff in the basement before my sister throws it out.
We have a fancy afternoon on Sunday. There's a luncheon commemorating Queen Elizabeth's accession to the throne, with some featured guests, followed by Evensong at the Cathedral.

C

Catt

Train plans call for workin on the TTRAK modules for the layout party.Other than that next Tuesday is grandbaby Aiden's first b-day so there is a party for him this afternoon.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Still working on that Quality Craft HiCube, am into the tedious job of making the weld lines on the sides, thought a box would be an easy kit to get back into building wood lits, yikes was I wrong, but coming along OK though just time consuming.
Have a F unit that needs decals, might do that too.

Need to run some trains and get some pics of them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif