It's FRIDAY 2-25-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well this is the last friday of February and the weekend. What does everyone have in store for this weekend?

I am going to be doing nothing this weekend. Since we got a snow storm yesterday into today and with more on the way looks like i will not have anytime to do anything train wise. Right now it stopped but i just looked out the window and there is more coming, just moving real slow.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
If the weather is any good I'll be doing some work on my car If it's not that just means I'll have more time on the layout.
I've started to paint my DPM buildings and I guess I'll continue on that. I've also got a few small jobs that I should finish up like fix my MDC climax and find all the parts to my HOn3 0-8-0t. I also have a piledriver that I should work on as well before it's parts go missing.

francismaximus

Jan 9, 2005
Harriman, NY
I just hope to finish my mountain/tunnel and do some more groundwork. Then I can strat doing some of the real detailed stuff. Have to keep reminding myself "be patient be patient".

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Tonight and tomorrow I am camping with my son and his cub scout camp. Tomorrow and Sunday I have to attend softball try-outs. My daughter also has basketball practice tomorrow and a game on Sunday. Then there is the bi-weekly grocery shopping.

If I get any modeling in it will be weathering the second IHC 2-6-0 camelback that I just finished decaling. It is now lettered for Lehigh & New England.

train1

Jan 19, 2005
ontario
Working 12 hour days at the "big house" this weekend :sleeping: - but I am pleased to announce that with very little fanfare, but a personal sigh of relief; I completed the final 15 feet of mainline on the Paris Junction THIS AFTERNOON. And ran a small 20 car consist around the whole thing with my new CN SD40-2 courtesy of CPRSD40-2 (Thanks again Mike!:wave: )That was my pre-weekend project (sounds like another worthy thread here). Now it's all downhill. I probably will be working on the "big yard' each night when I get home. A big hurdle has been made.Whew!
I hope to register a Railpage soon with TB and show some picsand really get involved - like you guys (and girls).

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

To start off with, I have an old Athearn quad hopper disassembled on the bench that was in a box of flea market trains I bought this summer, needs the weights & coupler covers sanded of rust and painted, plus all it needed was a new truck screw to get it running, not bad for a quarter and nothing was broken on it. After this I think I'll start a Red Caboose tank car kit I got last week. Then I have some engines to break in and one to rebuild the drive train. Other than that I'll just go with the flow. Already went to the LHS for misc. parts for this weekend.

Trains will be run, that's a given, see what I can derail this weekend!?!-:thumb:

Hope everyone has a great weekend !!-:wave:

Tad

Apr 8, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
Well, I had big plans to get some of the locomotives that I'm working on finished.

Then I remembered that I had to go to school on Friday night and all day Saturday. One of the classes that I needed was only offered as a weekend course over 4 weekends this semester.

And I probably will have to work Sunday, so I don't know if I will get anything done this weekend.

cabdriver

Jan 23, 2005
We're trying to get our downtown scene laid out and another road poured. Then we can start laying gravel down at the gravel company. We've also got some errands to run that will take us alongside a rail, so we'll take the ole digital and see if we can catch anything.