Its FRIDAY 2-24-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
My son has indoor soccer tomorrow. My daughter is going to an ice skating birthday party and has basketball practice tomorrow and a game on Sunday. We have the usual bi-weekly grocery torture session to deal with.

I need to make a trip to LHS and get more Plastic-Struc glue (I think that is what it is called) and Dull Coat, and if I am lucky a pin vise. I would like to finish assembling the Medusa Cement Company kit and weather it. I also have 3 Athearn 2-bay hoppers and three Athearn gondolas to assemble and then I have them plus five other 2-bay hoppers to weather. And don’t forget the coal loads and laying track-bed on the layout, and so on and so on……

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm planning on wiring in the motorizing unit to my turntable and possibly starting on some rough dimensions to my new mine building that I'll be scratchbuilding.
My club has given me two athearn engines , a GP-7 and SW-7 for detail and painting into Canadian National colors so I'll probably take a look at those as well.

Wimpy

Dec 27, 2005
Hmmm, setting up a test track to break in some engines on plus a train show on Sunday.

Wimpy

Wiscasset & Carrabassett Ry.
The biggest, littlest railroad, down east

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
working days this weekend so not much time for the layout this weekend, just finished building and installing one of the switches for the enginehouse lead, one more to go. will mostlikely not get at it Sund, monday is club meeting nite so will be down at it on tuesday for a while..Ron..