It's FRIDAY 2-18-05, weekend modeling plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We have finally got there!

This weekend is a little easier than some recent ones. For us it is also one day longer with Presidents Day. We have my son’s indoor soccer game on Saturday morning and my daughter’s basketball game on Sunday afternoon. Modeling wise I would like to finish the cap on the abutment on the Passenger Station Diorama/C-4 and maybe start the island for the trolley bridge pier. I still have that LNE billboard boxcar to weather. I also need to dig through my kits because I think I have another undecorated boxcar kit that I could make into another LNE boxcar. I also would like to start on weathering the camelback steam locomotives I have. The lastly there is the U23B that I would like to do in a LNE fantasy scheme.

guppyman

Dec 6, 2001
League City TX
www.railimages.com
I get to help move my nephew out of my house- clearing up my train room! I may even get to open the boxes stacked in the closet and figure out what I have (I haven't seen any of my trains since last June when we moved into the new house. I wonder what I have?)

Happy days are here at last!

Bikerdad

Oct 17, 2003
Southwestern US
Visit site
Get a folding table so I can set my Unitrack back up and run trains around while I reclaim my blank NTrak module from its current duty as "workbench" and start building it out. Also, screw up the gumption to do my first wired decoder installation. I may also either prep a bunch of Unitrack joiners as power feeders, or work on some weathering for a car repair shop.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Well I'm being called into work tomorrow so I'll probably only have time to work on the layout tonight and tomorrow evening. I'm hoping to get the roadway and parking lot area for my meat packing plant in. maybe I'll start painting a DPM building it I have the time.
Of course on Sunday I'll be watching the Daytona 500 (GO 24!)

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
The plans are:

Finish the P2K tank car tonite, these are fragile little things but look great. I also want to change out some wheelsets on a older loco if I can find my wheel gauge (always misplacing).
Tomorrow I need to get to a LHS for wheels and couplers so I can start on the hoppers I have to assemble. If not I have plenty of other cars to work on, just shopped a couple last night! After all this I'll just go with the flow, what I do, I do.

Trains will be run, still breaking in the FA's I rebuilt last week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-:wave:

C

Catt

Recieved two Geeps that I bought from Brakie yesterday.One is a LL HO PK2000 GP9 in Pennsy colours that will be modified and repainted for the GVR subsidery(SP) Muskegon,Coopersville & Marne.

The other one is a ATLAS N scale GP7 in Burlington red.This one I bought for resale to another group member who is a CB&Q fan.He doesn't know about the loco yet and may never find out :D :D .

Right now it's running laps with a ATLAS GP9 in Black & Red GT colours( this was my only train project this weekend).I just installed MT 1015s so I could run it with the GP7.