Its FRIDAY 2-17-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This is a light weekend for us. My son has indoor soccer tomorrow and my daughter has a basketball game on Sunday. We have some shopping but nothing major.

This weekend I hope to continue with adding pink foam and perhaps begin laying track-bedding. I have some Athearn two-bay hoppers and gondolas to assemble and three Atlas two bay hoppers to weather on the workbench. I am trying to make a trip to the LHS to get drills for the F&C coal car kit and look at some cement industry buildings and maybe pick-u another turnout or two.

tverskaya

Dec 28, 2005
Building the benchwork for the layout. In fact, already got started. And while hauling the materials from the diy shop, again I was reminded why some people consider a car practical.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Still working on the QC wood kit, what else.

Some decaling & painting on other projects.

Try and run trains, take pics of trains.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
wave.gif

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm starting my Class 1 driver training tomorrow. 4 hours in a Kenworth with a 60 foot trailer behind. Other than that nothing else planned except for the daytona 500 on Sunday.
Modeling-wise I'm going to look into hooking up the motorizing unit to my atlas turntable. Now that it's unglued and reassembled on the layout. I might also do a little work on some buildings while i'm at it.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Little late getting to this but. Today I have the montly sub sale at the fire station until who knows when. But when I am done there I am coming straight home and starting on my Train Park Scene since I haven't had anytime this week to work on it since I had to update the Fire Departments Website with a brand new look.

wave.gif
Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone
wave.gif