Its FRIDAY 2-10-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
My son has an indoor soccer game on Saturday and my daughter will be manning the Girl Scout cookie booth at the local hardware store. She is supposed to have basketball practice on Saturday and a game on Sunday. We need to do the regular bi-weekly grocery store adventure. And thanks to the weather mis-forecasters it will be an adventure for there will be a full scale bread and milk panic going on. We are supposed to get a major winter storm Saturday into Sunday and the weather gurus are playing Wheel of Accumulation saying we could get anything from 3 inches to 12 inches.

So if I survive the parking lots and stores and in between snow blower runs I hope to add more foam to the layout (if I get to Home Depot) and locate the last diorama, the Farm House, and maybe begin laying track-bed. If that fails I have hoppers and gondolas to assemble and weather.

L

lester perry

Clean up, clean up, clean up. I need to badly. I will start this evening and hopefully finish by Sunday evening. It is supposed to snow so that will keep me indoors.
les

Glen Haasdyk

I hope to wire my turntable and enginehouse tracks up this weekend. Already got the track all set up and holes drilled, now it's just a matter of running wire, and building a small terminal strip to run the power to where i want it.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Tom :) What time Sunday should I expect you - - when you come to clean my driveway????

sign1 sign1 jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop sign1 sign1

I like that "Wheel of Accumulation" if they didn't guess such a huge range of numbers - they might be wrong!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

L

lester perry

Mikey I missed the wheel of accumulation what channel was that on 3,6 or 10.

NYC-BKO

Let's see:

Still working on the Quality Craft wood kit, inlaying wire for weld lines. In between glue drying will work on some other things I have going on.

Must run trains!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!-
wave.gif

Same here with the accumulation thing on the snow.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
lester perry said:
Mikey I missed the wheel of accumulation what channel was that on 3,6 or 10.
Tom saw it - not me :D :D :D

I think it was onj PBS :D :D

Now they are saying that they are "Positive" we're getting between 6 & 12 Inches wall1 :rolleyes: :cry:

jlg759

I hope to go to the train show in Chantily Va however with the snow coming we will hve to see. I need to purchase some windows for a model I am building. If it snows I wll do some more work on my building

2-8-2

1) Weathering more rolling stock.

2) Hopefully get some progress made on my benchwork.

3) Window shopping for a GP-7.

Ray Marinaccio

Going to get our taxes taken care of Saturday. Hope to work on some of my to-do list of loco projects between fixing the fence in the south 40 and hauling water.