Its FRIDAY 12-9-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend will be another busy one. My daughter’s cheerleading squad will be competing in the Cheerleading Association of Delaware County competition tomorrow. On Sunday we have pictures for the kids and visit to Santa. We may also visit Mitchell’s Hobbies since it is down the road and both kids want to do their Christmas shopping for Daddy there.

On the modeling side of things I have a Pure Oil Mantua tank car to finish weathering. I also have an Athearn B&O Caboose, 2 Athearn 2-bay hoppers (rib sided Virginian, and a composite side Southern), a MDC/Roundhouse CNJ 2-bay covered hopper, and a MDC/Roundhouse Sun Oil old time tank car to assemble and weather. I have already painted and weathered the trucks and wheels for all of them.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well today is my sister's 23rd birthday so we will be celebrating with her. Also I have to go and shovel all that snow that we got last night from that big storm that moved through the area. Might have to take the kids outside and help me with it. LOL.:D Also if I have some time left this weekend I might start to finish my little scene I built last week.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Gunna try to get some of those six engines working that I bought in that box lot a few weeks ago. I should be able to get a few of them running, most seem to have electrical problems, one for sure has mechanical problems. Got all our Christmas shopping done so this is a good time to stay home and do something relaxing and constructive at the same time.:) :)

Also keeping one eye out for any signs of more green aliens or a dinosaur that might invade my tower challenge diorama.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Tonight I have to go fishing for my wife's earing that went down the shower drain, hopfully it will be easier than it looks.
I have to get my profesional driver's medical done tomorrow and visit my wife's grandmother in the nursing home in the afternoon. tomorrow night we're going to a Christmas dinner and dance.
Sunday, haven't decided yet but I'm thinking of finishing off my Christmas shopping and working on my DPM cycle shop details. I also have a few more buildings that I could be painting and assembling as well as the seemingly long term enginehouse project (still waiting for interior details)

C

Catt

Hope I don't make any of you Easterners jealous but we had enough snow last night that my 01 Chevy Prism was just a big bump in the driveway. :D

As for model railroading activity this weekend goes I hope to get some more done on the Matthysen Sub.TTRAK work will consist of disassembly tomorrow night and loading into my buddy's van and setting it up and running it at the show on Sunday.Then it's tear down load up and move back to the clubhouse where it will set for a week.

I seriously doubt there will be anything done to the 2TRAK this weekend.

I will have a N scale Bachmann Spectrum F7 A&B set in red and silver warbonnet for testing purposes at the show.If I like the way it runs it will come home with me.Either way there will be a report on it posted.

No, I don't have the slightest idea what a modern day midwestern shortline would do with a Santa Fe locomotive,but I just may find out. :D