Its FRIDAY 11-4-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend has the usual biweekly shopping excursion and a few household things. If the mild weather holds I may get a chance to paint the primer coat on the kitchen walls.

My modeling plans if I can get to them will include doing some work on the farm house for the Farm House Diorama. I also have the two new B&O Atlas RS-1 locos to test. Then there is the pile of covered hoppers, hoppers, and others waiting to be weathered.

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
That I will second, good work..Have to work evening shift this weekend, during the week in the evenings got ties down for switches and rail so it time permits this weekend will build a few switches and put some rail down..Ron..

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I hope to get to some track cleaning on the feather river, it has not been cleaned since I started to paint the mountains, and then I hope to run some trains... have a good one..steve

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I plan to continue to putter away at my einginehouse project. I'm thinking of putting the windows in now that the walls are up and painted. I also have to finish the Trainmaster shell for my club and the manufatuering plant building that I started.
I'll probably spend some time getting ready for my Class 1 drivers written test since I promised myself I'd write it this coming week.

screen

Aug 18, 2005
Sterling, Illinois
I planned on checking out the four WM's in my area for those 1:87 scale vehicales everybody's been talking about, help the wife do a craft show and review Decembers issue of MR -

And that's what I did, so I won't have to post Monday that while watching the wifes booth I read most of MR - Two birds down!

The two of the four WM's had new boxfull's - since I model 50's-60's I got two different colored 57' chevys, the Carmon Ghia, the Ford GT and the VW Micro Buss - and yes they are really $1.67 each and pretty nice for that price - someone who models newer could have had a field day with the BMW etc...