Its FRIDAY 11-25-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Today and most of the weekend will be dedicated to Christmas decorating. It is a big deal around here and takes a few days.

On the modeling front I still have the farm house walls and windows to finish. Then I can start the roofs. I have a tank car to weather. I am still deciding on the next project between hoppers or boxcars.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
This weekend i plan on finishing up with the christmas decorating. I will finally be able to finish my N Scale Paper building that i started 2 weeks ago. I also have a few more paper buildings to put together for the layout. I figured if i get all the buildings done now i will not have to worry about them when i do the layout.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

C

Catt

Working on my ore car quads,I have two assembled,but unpainted (still in ATLAS colours) and 1 1/2 painted but not assembled. :D

Plans also include working on the 2TRAK modules,and test running my new ATLAS MP15DC's so I can post a review on them hopefully this sunday.

Other tentative plans are cleaning up the Matthysen Subdivision layout and posting pics both here and on the NARA forum. :D

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I went home early today because we had our first big snowstorm and I figured that If I didn't get the Camaro home then and transfer the insurance to the old dodge the camaro might just be at work for the rest of the winter!
This weekend calls for some Christmas shopping and workshop cleaning. My Wife spent the week decorating the house for Christmas so that's already been done for me. Sunday i have another truck driving course (four hours in a kenworth!)
Any modeling calls for working on the enginehouse and scenery projects on the layout. Does cleaning the workshop count as model work?

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I've got my lumber mill kitbash that I'm still working on, & I've started an attempt to kitbash an HOn30 climax from an N scale diesel chassis, & a bunch of odds & ends...I might post a thread on it ...

I've also got my two grandsons here today (2, & 3 yrs old) so I've got my hands full for the weekend! :eek: :D

Here are my weekend projects.

Here are some pictures of how I cab mounted Lenz Mini Gold W decoders in 2 Kato U30C locos and installed Bright White LED headlight.

u30c1.jpg

u30c2.jpg

u30c3.jpg

u30c4.jpg

u30c5.jpg

Mike :wave: :wave: :wave: