Its FRIDAY 1-27-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend will be nuts. My son as an indoor soccer game and my daughter has a cheerleading competition. In the evening my daughter has basketball practice. She has cheerleading practice on Sunday, then a basketball game, and then tumbling class. Oh and both kids have informed me that I have to schedule their baseball/softball lessons (darn answering machine).

If I ever get to sit at the workbench I would like to continue with the F&C coal car. I had coal loads to make. I would then like to start weathering the next three Atlas hoppers on top of the pile. I also need to start playing around with track on the layout.

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
Glad our kids are grown up and we don't have to do all that anymore, but enjoyed it when I had to do all the running around..put in a wood road crossing near the town and have to sand it down a little as near one track the trucks climb it, then have to build two more switches which will complete a complete loop, if have time can get to wiring it they hopefully by the end of the weekend will have something running....Ron..

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Planning on fitting the roof to my enginehouse. It's almost ready to go, it just needs paint and a couple smokestacks.
I'm also starting work on a retaining wall towards the back of the city.

C

Catt

Since last monday I've been able to get the track down on my two new TTRAK conversion modules. I am hoping to get some basic scenery on the pair of them tomorrow if nothing else.Other than that I have no real modeling plans for the weekend.

N

nachoman

I have a caboose I am building... I'll probably work on that. Also have another consolidation that needs detailing.

kevin

BLVDBUZZARD

Dec 30, 2005
San Diego Kalifornia
Well I am going to go through two big boxes of train stuff and fuigure out if I have more N scale or HO scale stuff. I am going to use what ever I have the most of. It will be a 5' X 9' foot layout. That is my goal for this weekend. I am also going to try and figure out if I want the Prodigy advance or the Digitrax. Some times it therwe is to many things to decide.

Dru.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Since I have the boxcab electric bash ready to paint I plan to work on getting a couple of other projects ready to spray at the same time.

Attachments

• Jan27$10.JPG
    Jan27$10.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 13
L

lester perry

Saturday: spit some fire wod, help my son repair & paint his house to sell it.

Saturday evening: hope to rail road a little

Sunday: After S.S. & Church eat lunch & RUN THE TRAINS

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Working on a Quality Craft wood kit and doing some more on this F7B Athearn BB. These pics show what can be done with some after market detail parts. It has been painted black since these were taken and grills painted aluminum w/ black dusting.
DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0023.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif