It's feeling like Christmas...

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Suiraku released a Christmas girl recently, I think I'll second that by making my own... Model is now ready for unfolding in Pepakura, will be ready in a few days hopefully.

Attachments

• ScrnShot2.jpg
    ScrnShot2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Render2.jpg
    Render2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 12

dansls1

May 7, 2007
Looks very nice!

For you anime fans, the shape of the dress immediately made me think of an anime-style Christmas tree (like the one posted elsewhere on this forum) and using this model as the tree-topper...

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
an anime-style Christmas tree (like the one posted elsewhere on this forum)
Where? Where? :D I'd love to do that. I was considering placing her on a church spire or something... ^^

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Slight update: Unroll in good progress, flaps are next to be dealt with. Didn't expect this model to unfold into 8 pages of A4...

--Thanks for the kind comments, but I seriously feel the developed pattern lacks the "elegance" of models by other designers. It's this elegance that differentiates a "great" model to a "good" model. Have to learn more...

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
And here she comes...! ^^
Models - Comet Studios

Pic.jpg

My printer is out of ink so I didn't have any chance to give her a testbuild, so I'll pray that there're no mistakes etc. >_<
--P: The worst thing to happen in pepakura is when you spent efforts unfolding the model only find that one surface's texture is wrong...