It's a little too quiet in here.

Fluesheet

I suspect it'll take a bit before people stop scratching their heads about the recent changes and a new baseline of traffic is set.

Matt

chooch.42

:confused: Seems to be fairly calm everywhere I'm looking, but especially here. Some folks have left completely, some are not as active due to the holidays, the economy, and splitting attention between more fora. I've an RSS feed for Z on my Google, so am dropping in, but miss the traffic here from the old crew. Too bad things went the way they did, for whatever reason...hope Z picks up so I'll have another place to embarrass myself. Bob C

zealousy

Probably the holidays......should pick up anytime now...:)me just looking around these days...builder's block :( 3 models sitting around till I decide to work on 'em!

Jim Krause

I've been pretty inactive here and on "the other site". the past three weeks. Haven't done much with the On30 log cars that are dis-assembled on the dining room table. It's too cold at the museum layout to get involved there. Must be the winter doldrums.

nkp174

I'm stopping by, but it has definitely dropped off here. I plan to visit here just as much as "the other site" and a third I visit. I post my incremental work on my blog, but I plan on posting my major progress views on all three of the forums I visit since I have friends to share with on all three.

Last six months have been crazy and I've had little energy lately. Just enough to get up and go through the motions each day.Car wreck, served summons (was being sued but saner heads prevailed and that garbage was finally thrown out), work issues and a flooded basement to boot! Blargh!

Mountain Man

Yeah...I fell like I have been "overtaken by events", too. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but events aren't finished with me yet.

Well, still tired but basement is dry now and waiting for reassembly.:p

Just started a Fire Panel technician certification course and finished the first module. Got an A+. Started the second module (Basic Electricity). I expect to get a charge out of it.:mrgreen:

Mountain Man

Well, still tired but basement is dry now and waiting for reassembly.:p

Just started a Fire Panel technician certification course and finished the first module. Got an A+. Started the second module (Basic Electricity). I expect to get a charge out of it.:mrgreen:

Should be easy to do if you just keep plugging along.