It makes it all worth while

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Good photo Chris, There's something nice about catenery operated models... provides more for the eye to see and looks complicated and intriguing with operating pantographs and all.
Did you make the pilot yourself?
You sure picked on a RR type that sortof leaves you to your own endeavours as I think very few manufacturers cater for traction.
I admire your skills and courage of 'going it alone'.

Errol

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
WOW!

A real eye popper, Chris!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
======================
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ROFL and again ROFL

Thanks guys, Glad you like it.
Hi Errol, Traction give one a lot of scope,,, how are you matey?? Did you ever get to that n scale gas station with the pumps I sent you??

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Niiice!

Great photo of a great model Chris! And you're sooo right about wanting to step into the picture. I'm thinking of changing the name of my layout room to "The Time Machine". Ain't this hobby great!!!!!

Val

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
At 44, it's hard to believe I have to explain to my kids {7 and 2} what a trolley is. Baltimore had them when I was an infant, then went to trackless trolleys up to the mid-60s. Great shot...:thumb:

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Thanks a bunch folks I just stepped back in to the present time ( what a downer No Traction):D
Hi Jim the tree is made from a dried out flowering bush I wish I new the name:( This picture shows the same type . I just sprayed it with a green water base paint.

Attachments

• scooter 2.jpg
    scooter 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 111