Is thias acceptable?

Torpedo

Jan 20, 2007
I have had one problem with one seller. Funny thing is, he has a 100% rating with a large number of sales behind it. Actually, not so funny. He was/is selling a device that is not new, as he claims, but rather has had its software hacked illegally to make it work in a way it was never intended, while mimicing a new device. I guess most of his buyers either don't realize they didn't really get what they bid on or don't care that what they got is illegal.

I'm being coy as to who and what because I'm not done dealing with the scumbag. He just doesn't know it yet. :curse::curse::curse:

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
I use ebay all the time for buying and selling and I haven't had any real problems. My partner got shafted by the Nigerian mafia. I saw a brochure at the bank warning about such internet scams on the auction sites, the day after it happened, figures. Other than that, not much that couldn't be handled by emails.

It's definitley a buyer beware business, but it's also a seller beware business. Each side needs to do some research. There is no way ebay and Paypal can police everything. Some work by the buyers and sellers is required.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Well He later apologized and made a refund like I said. This morning his sight shows about 2 dozen of each of the several items I bought and he had 2 negative feed backs out of hundreds.

When I told him he lived only 3 hours from me he got very cooperative.

:D

I think he was trying to play beat the clock.