Is there anybody...out there?

DJPinter

Trusted Confidant
Mar 5, 2014
Pittsburgh Area
Knock, knock, knock. Is anyone home? I just moved in next door and thought I'd come over and introduce myself. I'm working on a 3ft.Battlestar Galactica from Steve's Paper (http://stevespaper.com/?page_id=66). I'd invite you over to see my workshop, but it's pretty messy right now. Maybe in a week or two I can show some pics of my work. Hopefully you can help and provide advice.

Later
djp
aka DataZombies

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Since you have just established yourself as a BSG fan, you have come to the right place for BSG (as well as SCI-FI as a whole).
We have many members who are into BSG (and SCI-FI as a whole) (myself included). So you should feel right at home!
As for your workshop being "MESSY", do not worry about that. I would venture to say that any hobbyist worth his/her salt has a messy workshop (most of the time, including myself). So do not worry about that.
By all means, please post photos of your build. You could even post a build thread (if you would like). Build threads are a GREAT way of showing off your skills and techniques. Not only that, but you can highlight areas that you may have problems and need help.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing your work!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello there and welcome to this fantastic place!

Did I hear GALACTICA??? Well, that's my call! :D I too would love to see a build thread of your Big G, so feel free to start one and post many, many pics, please.

Have fun and enjoy!

Revell-Fan :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We're here, people from all over the world, so at different times, but it can make for some interesting reading in the wee hours of the morning. Welcome to Zealot! :)