I's Sunday - Stop and eat, drink & be merry

acshrpe

Morning All. Coffee is done, hot water for the tea and a pot of hot chocolate on the counter. Cookies (Christmas of course), hot cakes and coffee cake are also ready. Dig in, I don't have room for left overs :)

Just think, only 3 more days till Christmas. Hope every one has a merry one. Got all the Christmas shopping done yesterday. More goodies to make today. Dark German Rye bread, cream puffs and more cookies. Was also told I had to make 2 or 3 kinds of fudge.

So I guess I will be eating and baking on the run today.

Have a good one and I will bring samples tomorrow.

Clerk

Yup. Good morning. Just finished my first cup of coffee and am on the way to pour my second cup.
Just got back. The SUN is shining. 40 F. More rain expected through the week. Got to go and get ready for church. Have to be there as I am the pianist. Wait. Today the Sunday school is having a Christmas play so I won't have to play the piano today.

aartwmich

Morning...morning...well afternoon now. Delicious cake AC..mmmm thanks!

Just finishing the last cup inbetween chores and fielding calls from out of town brother who wants special bakery items at the last minute as usual, he's a vegetarian, organic, gourmet foody type guy, but it WILL be good to see him.

Got the van all vacuumed, load mostly gathered and setting on deck ready to be thrown in when I hit the road Tuesday after a hopefully short day at work. Just gotta get the dog stuff ready for the kennel drop tomorrow.

Gotta change the water in the fish tank and run the trains around at least once before this day is done.

Have a great day and a better holidays all.

<grabs a handfull of cookies on the way out...don't need lunch now! teehee>

davidstrains

Whew, need coffee bad..... Aaaaah you did good, AC. and a cookie or two to wake up. Just got back from church. Wife and I had do do 2 services today. We rang in the handbell choir at early service, then we sing in the regular choir at second and I have a men's barbershop octet that does special music for services also. Had all of them today.

Cleaned up he trackwork so that my son can run his train when he comes up on Christmas day.

Today I am just relaxing.

Have a good day:) :) :)

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good afternoon folks

I am late again. These weekends are killers. Did not make here to the Gauge until after the Eagles-Cowboys game last night.

It is mild here in the Delaware Valley today. Did not need our heavy coats as we left church. Got to do a lot of wrapping yet. I may have to take the kids out to the park or railfanning so the wife can do some in peace.

No modeling yesterday, but I think tonight I will get that Rutland boxcar done.

I hope everybody has a good day.