Is it just me or is The Gauge getting better?

CN1

May 6, 2003
The-Gauge always been Great ;) :D

I would guess the quality of the member’s atracts the same... :thumb: :thumb: :wave:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
I have to agree with Jon. Honest support, patience, humor (well meant, not demeaning), Shared expertise/knowledge, and the comfort of knowing that you are among friends who share a great hobby. You make it happen! :thumb: :wave: :thumb:

I (the moderator) have to say, as long as you, THE MEMBERS, continue to make me feel unnecessary here, the better the gauge will be, for all of us.
Pete

docsnavely

Sep 20, 2004
Zushi, Japan
No more overburdened (well, somewhat) moderators! They all now have the added time (maybe) to help keep us organized as a quiet, peaceful, and humble society! Thanks for all of your hard work guys!!!!

-doc

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
docsnavely said:
No more overburdened (well, somewhat) moderators! They all now have the added time (maybe) to help keep us organized as a quiet, peaceful, and humble society! Thanks for all of your hard work guys!!!!

-doc

We try to keep the peace, doc.. :) The mods are a great bunch! :D :D .. and the members are top-notch! :D :D

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Whenever I 'go to the Gauge' I feel like coming home, being part of a friendly family. :wave:

It's just a great bunch of modelers, guys and gals with knowledge, talent, humor and good manners. And the moderation of the forum is tops, too. :thumb:

I'm proud to be a member - let's keep it the way it is!

Ron

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I've always liked it here for the friendliness and the range of experience and skills. I think its great we have a place where new modelers can talk to old hands. We also seem blessed with a particularly creative group of members who are willing to share their secrets.
Ralph