Is any railroad model shop produced currently in H0?

TEP 60

May 1, 2005
There are plenty toy shops in H0, but what about a specialized railroad model one? Or perhaps a luminous advertising of railroad model shop is produced currently for H0?

slagpot

Jul 11, 2006
Beaufort,SC
Walthers use to produce a HO scale model of their first building. I think it was a three story brick structure,modeled after walthers very first store. Thats about as close as I can come to helping you out.

Patrick
Beaufort,SC
Dragon River Steel Corp {DRSC}

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Metcalfe (England) have a set of cardboard low reliefstore fronts that includes a hobby shop sign. However, they don't have the widow display/shop interior to go with it.
Closely related: the Ramsay Journal building that used to be common was for a long time the offices of Railroad Model Craftsman.

Dick Elmore

Aug 22, 2003
Central Illinois
Visit site
Caboose Hobbies in Denver sells a kit model of thier model railroad supermarket in HO scale. It's a model of the store when it was only one storefront. It's now three storefronts wide. The kit even comes with decals, including the big one on the side of the building. Anyone who has been there will know what I mean. Nice kit!:thumb:

Dick
Texas Chief