Ironman - War Machine suit !

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Found this on a site This whole suit was made from a paper design, And all the pattens are free and are in PDO form Now this suit is a huge project time wise. and money wise :(

I just need to check make sure the website can be posted here :)

But here the pic of the finish suit !! WOW !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC05088.jpg
    DSC05088.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 141

jgderuvo

Dec 2, 2007
Unfortunately that just takes us to the main page. Do you have a specific link to where the files are? Thanks in advance.

E

ekuth

Sick, sick, sick! Damn!

If I wasn't so set to finish my Cylon Centurion suit... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Ekuth tell me about it !!
After find this site , My eyes dry out because of reading the thread and seeing all Pep
that can be built

I like the Bioshock weapon and suit etc..

That really problum is have the time , and these project's need time and a lot of it !

None of which i have half the time :( i have 6 project going now that need to get done
Before the weather brakes, Because i'll have yard work to add to the list ...

WharDemon

Apr 28, 2010
TX
Amazing work. I don't see myself attempting the full suit, but I may take a swing at the helm alone, may look nice on my desk or hanging in the wall. I think the piece I'm most interested in seeing is the minigun and its mount.

cp1963

Sep 27, 2008
Paragould, AR
I can't seem to get to the site. I get a message saying that the billing department should be contacted immediately. Is there a problem with the site or a problem with my computer? I would like to build this for my children.

nav

Oct 24, 2009
Well for you guys that don't want a whole suit, there are a few on papercraft museum,but they're excruciatingly difficlt and have a lot of small pieces