Introduction

malgan

May 16, 2012
California
Hello, I am super new to this forum. Currently, I am extremely interested in papercraft and am in the midst of finding templates that I am interested in building. However, it's all very new to me. Looking forward to exploring all the forums :wave:

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: To the forum. What kind of models are you looking for? I am sure we can steer you in that direction, and probably for free! :)

malgan

May 16, 2012
California
Thanks for the welcome. Overall, I am most interested in movie related papercraft, but as I am going through the threads, I'm seeing all these potential projects that I would be interested in building. Rest assured, that if I need help finding something, I'll be posting requests. Everyone seems really excited and willing to help here. :)

Z

Zathros

It's an illusion. We're actually lazy and disinterested. Usually, by the time people figure that out, it too late..you're one of us, one of us, gooba gabba, gooba gaba, one of us!! :)

A recent group photo:

freaks2.jpg

Z

Zathros

Follow the right side of the table, straight back along the row of plates, that's me!:mrgreen: