Introduction

Don_csx

Dec 30, 2005
Hello, My name is Donald. I been a member of this forum for sometime but I haven't post anything on here so I figure now is as good as time as any.

I have been modeling in HO scale for 20 years now. I have had 3 layouts. My first was 8 feet x 10 feet, my second was 10 feet x 22 feet and my third is 16 feet x 16 feet. My third layout is housed in a building that I built just for the layout. Only obstruction is the door. The building is heated and cooled. The layout is a triple deck layout with the lowest level use just for staging. My layout is made up of 2 railroad. One being the Kentucky, Virginia, & Ohio (KV&O) name for the state that I have worked in. The other being D&D Mining and Steel. It was named this because my dad help me with the mining part of the layout and I have a big interest in steel mills. Here are the links to my web sites.

Kentucky, Virginia & Ohio(KV&O)
D&D Mining & Steel

Enjoy the sites
Take care
Donald

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Hi Donald and welcome to the Gauge!!!

I looked at your pics in the links. I love the Steel Mill!!!! Always glad to see another steel mill modeler. Mines in N scale and is on a bit of hold-up wall1

Got anymore pics of that steel mill? It looks very impressive from what I saw on your website :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Woohoo Don! You shoulda posted sooner. Glad you're here and look forward to your insights for the months to come.

N

nachoman

That looks like the start of a very awesome layout. I'm impressed. I hope we get to hear and see more of it in the future!

Kevin