Introduction - Ondrej Adamek

Ondrej Adamek

Hello there,

my name is Ondrej and I come from Czech republic. I have been told to introduce myself, so here I go. My favourite hobbies - modeling, paper and plastic mainly, then sport, of course music and so far I can tell that I even like my profesion - more precisely, my studies. I study medicine and I am finishing in less than two years, which makes me both sad and happy.

Regarding to modeling, I prefer paper and plastic modeling. I hope that I can find here something new for me, or share my experience with you. If here is any section for modelers as I am, be sure I will be watching :)

Perhaps last thing - I am not native English speaker, so there may be some mistakes in my texts etc. Please be kind, I am learning and I realy like English language.

I will be wathing you ;-)

Ondrej

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Hi Ondrej, welcome,and I have to admit, I'm curious what types of model you enjoy building? (sci-fi, aeroplanes, etc.)

Also what sport? (seeing you're in Europe I'm guessing football? (or soccer as the Americans call it:)))

Ondrej Adamek

Hello :) I prefer military models, which we - in our country - build the most. Download this (I haven't yet discovered how to upload images) : http://ulozto.cz/xfLvmaV5/chalenger-2-1-25-jpg. It took me nearly three years to finish this, it contains about 2.500 parts. But I have to say there were some big pauses during the construction, too. I hope you like it. I am also fascinated with this: http://zealot.com/threads/pzkpfw-vi-tiger-i-1-25-kartonowy-arsenal-6-7-98.166525/

Yeah, you guessed it :D Soccer is the best sport you can play here among us :) However, I also like floorball, running, volleyball and hiking. I can also play both guitar and bassguitar, but that's out of this topic :) What kind of sport do You like? :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Ondrej,

Welcome to Zealot. We have many members her who are interested in militaria. I hope that you will feel at home here.
You did a GREAT JOB on the tank!
As for posting photos, you can do it one of two ways.

First, you can upload a photo directly from your computer by clicking on the "Upload a File" button just below the text box and follow that instructions.

Second, you can click on the "Image' icon that is in the toolbar that is just above the text box and follow the instructions.

As for your English, do not worry about it. We have MANY members whose English is not their mother tongue (and have problems with it). Just make "google translator" your best friend.

So by all means please post photos of your work.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we ca to help you (or at least point you in the right directions).

Once again, welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing your work!!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The photo came through perfectly.
I am looking forward to seeing more!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Wow, Ondrej, amazing model! I'm of English extraction, just living in South Africa. Also a big football fan, Manchester United in particular. (Yes, last season was terrible....:()

I also play bass guitar, (very badly) and am more of a cyclist than runner. (knees have seen better days....)