Introducing me

Hi all-my name is Bob.I live in Phillipsburg,NJ which is across the Delaware River from Easton,Pa.It is actually West Central Warren County-NS country.
I model in HO.I am preparing to build an industrial layout.The track plan is set and I have mostly all of my structures and rolling stock.Hopefully I will be able to start building sometime in next couple of months.Anyway that is a little about me.See you all later.Bob:wave:

Trainiac77

Hey Bob,

One of my best friends lives in Phillipsburg. Welcome to the gauge! I've only been here a short time myself, it's been great! Enjoy!

iis612

It is good to have you here Bob. It is NS country here too, but then again, being in the Chicago-land area there is not a single class I that is not represented in some way.
This is the best modeling forum, bar-nun.

Matt

I agree with everyone above. This is the BEST PLACE to find help for your model railroading needs.

Welcome to The Gauge! Enjoy your time here!

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome everyone.I appreciate it. I plan on exploring this forum for a while.Get a feel for it.I usually don't post much-one too many negative experiences in the past but that could change if this is the place to be.Well as I said time to explore so I see you all later-Bob:wave:

sgtcarl

Welcome, Bob! I'm sure you will enjoy the company! I too, live in NS country. In fact I was just doing a photoshoot for myself in Roanoke, VA last Wednesday. Roanoke is where they have a railyard, and their "old" engine shop. They still repair locos there, but they don't build 'em anymore. :wave: