Interview with Tony Koester (Part 1 of 3)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I had no problems using Firefox. It didn't download, rather it played as it steamed, I guess that's the right term to use. I'm not into downloading audio, so I guess Firefox did what it was set to do.

Anyway, thanks for providing this.:thumb:

conrailmike

Jan 15, 2007
Highland, MI
I compressed it down as much as I could without sacrificing too much quality. It's still around 20mb, it's a pretty lengthy interview and this is only part 1. My apologies to all of you with a dial-up connection.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Thanks Mike for transforming this interview into a MP3 file. I downloaded it (right-click on you link and "Save target as...") to my Comp, so I could listen to the interview. Since I am speaking German, it was also quite an exercise in English for me! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:)

Hey, this internet really is a great thing - this way I was able to hear one of the Greats of the hobby "in the flesh"!

Mike, do you plan also to transform the other parts of this interview to MP3s (since you suggest there are 3 parts)?

Ron

FiatFan

Jul 16, 2004
If you want to download it for later use, simply right click on the link and select "save link as" if using Firefox or "save target as" if using Internet Explorer.

Tom