International Forum Usage

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Thats pretty neat Woodie:)

Just wondering if the moderators/webmaters could incorporate those links into the entire site so we can exchange ideas and etc with other modelers who don't speak or read English.

bobrien

Feb 15, 2002
Waiuku,New Zealand
Visit site
aah Woodie, Woodie, Woodie....

How many times do we have to tell you that we speak only the Queen's English over here.:rolleyes:
It's just that you guys only listen to us with Aussie accents mate :D
And besides, a Kiwi can be understood easily by any other English speaking person, no matter which part of the world they are from - even if it is North Queensland ;)

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
a Kiwi can be understood easily by any other English speaking person

That might be so..... . but does that make a Kiwi understand any other english speaking person. :p :p

BTW... all youse lot listening to our conversation...... It's a cultural thing, ain't it Bruce.:D :D

BTW.... see what happened to them Waratahs again??? They were having an off day, I think. Must have been something in the oranges at half time.

Did I hear somewhere, I'm not sure, but someone mumbled something..... about some sorta game thingy contest get together of some sort in Christchurch next week?

And see what happened to my beloved Swannies :mad: :( :confused:

but I'm more :mad: than :(

:cool: Oh..... and here's a picture of a train.
_992144_steam150.jpg

"When you crashed a wooden carriage lit by gas, my God, you had a disaster on your hands."

Regulation helped improve matters with the introduction of a signalling system, the principles of which are still widely in use today.

a link to a story about trains: click here

bobrien

Feb 15, 2002
Waiuku,New Zealand
Visit site
Western Bulldogs? The Swans were taken out by a team from WA??? Good Lord Woodie, what has footy come to if teams from Perth can come over and deal to the ex-pats from Melbourne in Sydney... oh woe is the state of AFL :(

And as for the Waratahs, the least said I think. Although it is almost a full Wallabies team playing against an almost full All Black team on Saturday, so it should prove interesting.

Interesting site you posted too. I am a firm believer in the theory that trains just aren't wuite what they ever used to be. More comfortable etc etc, but the romance is gone (and now I'd better duck cos there is sure to be flak over that comment) ;)

And I'm off now - gotta go up the booaye and shoot some pukekoes :D