Incredible Babylon 5 Models

Z

Zathros

:eek:That model belongs in a museum or someplace where it can be studied! I would love if you could post more pictures of your work, it is outstanding! The best I have ever seen! :thumb: :)

Z

Zathros

nice models too bad its such a hasel to get them

I'm not sure what you mean. They are all there on one page? I use Google Translate, copy and paste the URL into it, and the forum comes up in English, just note the location, and download it off of the site. I found it quite easy to do. I downloaded them all. Models have a way of disappearing. Get'em while you can. I sure it was much more of a hassle to make them. :)

daishi

I thought I would rebuild the Agamemnon. But as I tried to open the "a" -files, "omega page1a", "omega page2a" and "omega page3a", Pepakura Viewer says "File does not exist". :confused:
Other files open just fine.

I couldnt open some the files from the site because they have cyrillic (or how u spell it) characters in their names. You should try renaming them maybe u have the same problem I've had.
I could open everithing after i renamed them.

Edit: ok im tired didnt realize there were 2 more pages T_T

Z

Zathros

I don't want to seem obtuse, but it's time. Please, put a little more effort into it your efforts, those of you whom this does not apply know who you are. I have downloaded all these models, printed out a lot of them, and if I had time, I would started building them. I can see by looking at them they will go together. I also see points where I would separate pieces and make them separately. Even if they need some work, which I don't think they will, except maybe as fine as Lepaj making the fine models that Lepaj has made, and if you read them time it took him to make these,many of these comments would not come up. 2 years for the Agamemnon, maybe they're not for you. These are NOT beginner models.

This thread is intended for the models I found at Lepaj's site, where the models are offered as FREE offerings. Start your own build threads and list your problems there. Any topic not in line with what I have stated will be considered an off topic

I have asked Lepaj to post his work here, with pictures. That is what this thread is about.

Be grateful, then more people will be gracious in posting their fantastic work, it only makes sense.

DaveyBoy

STEP by STEP instructions on how to get these models

Follow these steps exactly:announce1

1) click on this: http://lepaj80.narod.ru/babylon5.html this following page appears.

1)The Models are in YELLOW LETTERS, "RIGHT CLICK", "OPEN IN NEW WINDOW"

2)"TYPE THE NUMBERS I HAVE CIRCLED INTO THE BOX" the click "ENTER", if you press the GREEN button, you will DIE!

3)"RIGHT CLICK" THE BLUE LINK THAT COMES UP" SELECT, "OPEN IN NEW WINDOW"

4) "SAVE THE FILE THE WAY YOU ALWAYS SAVE FILES"

5 "YES, I AM YELLING AT YOU" :p

Always "Right Click" "Open in New Window" and follow the same instructions for each models. They are in .PDO format but you can send them to the Clip Board and work with them from there.

If there are any questions, re-read this post. If you still have questions, read this post again. If you still have questions, send me a P.M., and I will send you a link to this Post. Thank you.:)

Hi Guys, without sound stupid...I know that's not easy for me ;-) I went to the site (in the link) did what Zathros said and I was taken to a page selling web space storage rather than the download page, does any one know if the Babylon 5 models are still there to download ?.

Thanks.

Dave.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Site is here now, bigger and better!! :

http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/zavtra_vojna_rossijskaja_direktorija/1-0-2

p.s. That's why it's important to download these models instead of thinking they will be there when you want them. Far too convenient! If you have the slightest notion of building it, download it and save it. It will eventually be gone. It's the nature of things. :)

DaveyBoy

Zathros, Thank you so much for the link, I'll download them asap, and get round to making them (hopefully) when I get the time in a little while.

Dave.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
I got the ones I wanted, thanks for the update and the tip to rename them. Worked for me!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
i wanted to say thank you too and thanks to the author, i thought i did but i don't see it. any way, YAY! for paper models and those who make them!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Lepaj's work is so awesome, it's kind of intimidating. The models seem straight forward though. It's the greebling that will make them pop! There are years worth of models to build on that site alone. :)