In search of a B-26...

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by bugman72, Jan 19, 2007.

1. bugman72

bugman72 Member

The B-26 that I have pictured, from the stories I've heard, were originally A-26s that were converted to B-class (as many here have described) and were also used as recon vessels, as the Blackbird pictured was.

Now, if Bowdenja could do a repaint, that would be excellent! To add a bit more to this, does anyone know where I can find a model of a YAK-9? There was another story told to me about a little skirmish with his Blackbird and a YAK-9 during a mission in the Korean War. I would love to be able to build both for him.
  2. bugman72

bugman72 Member

The B-26 that I have pictured, from the stories I've heard, were originally A-26s that were converted to B-class (as many here have described) and were also used as recon vessels, as the Blackbird pictured was.

Now, if Bowdenja could do a repaint, that would be excellent! To add a bit more to this, does anyone know where I can find a model of a YAK-9? There was another story told to me about a little skirmish with his Blackbird and a YAK-9 during a mission in the Korean War. I would love to be able to build both for him.
  3. bugman72

bugman72 Member

4. bugman72

bugman72 Member

5. bugman72

bugman72 Member

6. bugman72

bugman72 Member

7. bugman72

bugman72 Member

8. bugman72

bugman72 Member

9. bugman72

bugman72 Member

10. bugman72

bugman72 Member

11. bugman72

bugman72 Member

12. bugman72

bugman72 Member

13. bugman72

bugman72 Member

14. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

I don't know about a 9, but DeWayne (see Barnett's Paper Models on the forum's home page) has a model by Marek of a Yak-3, which I believe is similar.
  15. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

I don't know about a 9, but DeWayne (see Barnett's Paper Models on the forum's home page) has a model by Marek of a Yak-3, which I believe is similar.
  16. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

17. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

18. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

19. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

20. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member