In search of a B-26...

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by bugman72, Jan 19, 2007.

1. bugman72

bugman72 Member

A co-worker's father was a B-26 Blackbird pilot and I thought it would be a grand idea to recreate his plane in paper. Does anyone know if there is currently a kit available of the B-26? From what my co-worker said, the biggest differences between the regular B-26 and the Blackbird was complete lack of armament and the black paint scheme, as recon was it's primary duty. Here's a few pics that I scanned out of his father's crewbook for his 80th birthday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. bugman72

bugman72 Member

A co-worker's father was a B-26 Blackbird pilot and I thought it would be a grand idea to recreate his plane in paper. Does anyone know if there is currently a kit available of the B-26? From what my co-worker said, the biggest differences between the regular B-26 and the Blackbird was complete lack of armament and the black paint scheme, as recon was it's primary duty. Here's a few pics that I scanned out of his father's crewbook for his 80th birthday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. bugman72

bugman72 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hang on............... it's in the works! I'll put in a good word for this color scheme!

john
  15. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hang on............... it's in the works! I'll put in a good word for this color scheme!

john
  16. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

john
  17. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

john
  18. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

john
  19. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

john
  20. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

john