Imperial Guard Baneblade - FlareBaffled

Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by Tirick, Oct 7, 2009.

1. CascadeOverload

CascadeOverload New Member

Loving the look of that model Tirick! This is one of the models that I plan on starting shortly, I have some added bitz from GW that I'm going to use as accents, and probably some mod work. Fantastic build m8!!
  2. glabbott

glabbott Member

Awesome

I have to say that as soon as I am done my BSG model I want to do this one as you did such a great job I want to see if I can do it justice. Awesome work.
  3. Fl0ydski

Fl0ydski Member

Good lord that's a lot of pieces! But what an extremely good looking paper model. Has anyone ever made a PDF of the part pages? I am on a MAC of Pepakura Viewer doesn't work. And I do not have a spare copy of Windows to make a duel boot.

Great build... that's insane with the tracks... that's the only part I am hesitant about(keeping my enthusiasm long enough to complete...)

~Floyd
  4. Tirick

Tirick Member

I can make one, although I'd poll Flarebaffled before releasing one. The only caution I'd have is that the model view really helps with the build-up. I essentially had it open the entire build.

I also have them renegotiated onto letter size, if you would prefer that, again only with Flarebaffled's permission.

Tirick
  5. hudson_pl

hudson_pl New Member

6. drifter83

drifter83 New Member

I am impressed, your tank rocks.
  7. Grindar

Grindar Member

the only tricky piece for putting it on letter is the chassis. but if you play with it, you can get it so only a few bits of tab get put onto the margin.
  8. Tommygun

Tommygun New Member

That's a great looking tank.
    I really like how the treads come together.